IMPORTANT NOTICE REGARDING CLINIC OPERATIONS RELATED TO COVID-19
Updated: April 30, 2020
To our valued patients,
First and foremost, we hope that this finds you safe and healthy. We would like to keep you informed of the changes happening in our office during the COVID-19 situation.
We are planning to reopen our office on Monday, May 4, 2020 to service our patients and community with essential optometric care.
Please note our limited hours for the time being: Monday to Friday, 9:30am to 4:30pm
Due to the events regarding COVID-19, our practice will be taking the following precautions for the safety of both our patients and staff:
- Ask all patients to wear a face covering or mask
- Install front desk breath shield
- Only patients may enter office for appointments, exceptions might be pediatric patients and others requiring a caretaker
- Patients temperature will be taken
- If patients have a fever (100 deg F or higher, per CDC), they will be referred to their primary care physician and will not be permitted in the office
We appreciate your understanding and hope to reconnect with you soon.
Please call us at 707-999-5900 or email us at email@example.com so that we may assist you.
Stay safe and healthy!
Your Nut Tree Optometry Family